Focus on networking and development of roadmap transition to circularity for Slovenia.
The first Slovenian Circular Economy Roadmap, authored by Circular Change and other consortia of partners, was published in May 2018. It aims to pave the way towards transitioning from a linear to a circular economy in Slovenia through an inclusive multi-stakeholder process.
The goals of the Roadmap are:
a. Outline the potentials that establish Slovenia as the leader of the transition into the Circular Economy in Central and Eastern Europe;
b. Involve stakeholders to identify and connect circular practices;
c. Create recommendations for the Government of the Republic of Slovenia to facilitate a more efficient transition; and
d. Identify circular opportunities for the strengthening of international economic competitiveness and quality of life for all.
- Roadmap focus food system, forest based value chain, manufacturing, mobility
- Collect use cases in the city in circular economy area (more info)
- Ministry for the Environment and Spatial Planning;
- The Slovenian Chamber of Commerce,
- The Association of Municipalities and Towns of Slovenia,
- SPIRIT Slovenia;
- Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy