A new business exchange program for sustainability entrepreneurs, brands, recycling companies, policy makers and other stakeholders, who are interested in reducing textile waste and innovating waste management practices in cities.
The program is reserved for selected partners from Israel and Germany and will include participation in networking circles and matchmaking showrooms, as well as business speed-dating sessions.
Re-fresh Global, Circular Berlin
February 2021 – December 2021
Create an effective platform for circular textile stakeholders to exchange knowledge, build strong alliances and trade.
During the one year program the selected participants will work together on three main topics:
- Circular & Zero Textile Waste Cities
- Textile Recycling Innovation and Technology
- Circular Textile Infrastructure
Our goals are:
- The creation of a new industry match-making and exchange format that enables strong local and international collaborations;
- The mapping & knowledge exchange of innovative technologies, infrastructures and policy frameworks, that support a more efficient textile reversible supply chain on a city level, in both Berlin and Tel Aviv;
- The gathering of data, and analysis of the main systemic challenges / needs for each stakeholder group – at the city level as well as at national and international levels.